The Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications for the fully-funded 2019 Rotary Peace Fellowship. Up tp 100 social change leaders are selected globally every year to earn either a master's degree or a professional development certificate in peace and conflict studies at one of six Rotary Peace Centers at leading universities around the world.
Peace fellowship applicants must meet these requirements:
- Proficiency in English; a second language is strongly recommended
- Demonstrated commitment to international understanding and peace
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background8
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2018.
For more information and online application, visit the Rotary Fellowships website here.